TikTok watermarks show in the upper left corner and bottom right corner of videos that have been saved to your phone. You may want to remove the watermarks from your photos from time to time.
Tips & Tricks for Android and Ios Users to Remove Tiktok Watermark
Solution 1 Is Here
TikTok may be used on both Android and iOS platforms. Cropping is the greatest method for removing watermarks from TikTok videos on a mobile phone. To remove TikTok watermarks on Android and iOS, simply crop the video.
On the Android platform, the following is true:
- Play the downloaded TikTok video in Google Photos.
- It displays when you pick the Edit icon and choose Crop.
- In order to remove the watermark from the movie, you can adjust the slider at the end of the crop box, or select Square, 16:9, 4:3, or 3:2.
On the iPhone and iPad:
- To edit a TikTok video, open the Photos app, find and play the video, then tap Edit.
- To remove the TikTok watermark, click on the Crop icon and then play about with the form of the crop box.
Option Number Two
Use the TikTok Watermark Remover App:
Downloaded videos on your phone can be made TikTok-free by using watermark remover software. TikTok’s watermark can be removed with the Remove & Add Watermark and Video Eraser applications.
A watermark can be removed or added to pictures and videos with the Remove & Add Watermark app for Android. Remove unwanted watermark, logo, and icon from video with the help of the iOS app Video Eraser. Where can I find out how these two programs function to erase watermarks from my videos?
Watermark Removal & Replacement:
Open the Remove & Add Watermark software that you downloaded and installed on your Android device.
Cover the watermark by relocating the box. Add another rectangle box to hide the second TikTok watermark by swiping left and right and then clicking on the + icon.
With watermark software, you may apply a watermark to your material to protect your copyright. Here are seven free watermark programs that you can use to add watermarks to images.
Read More: What Does DNI Mean On Tiktok?
On Windows, How to Remove the Tiktok Watermark?
It’s also possible to just erase the TikTok watermark. What is the best way to remove the watermark from TikTok? It’s best to use Format Factory here. Free video, image, audio, and document converters can be found here. In addition, it has a variety of other features, including the ability to divide and crop video clips, as well as remove branding.
Read More: Who Is Lance And Chelsea Hart on Tiktok?
Get Format Factory and Install It on Your Computer
After uploading your TikTok video, you’ll see a box appear on the video when you click the Delogo box.
Finally, click the Start button to begin exporting your video after you’ve completed the previous two steps.
In order to remove the second TikTok watermark from your video, run Format Factory again, click Crop in the Crop box, and then upload your movie. Export the video by pressing OK > OK.
Read More: What Does DNI Mean On Tiktok?
Removing the Tiktak Watermark on a Youtube Video
- TikTok videos with a watermark can be cropped out or replaced with emojis, stickers, and various other forms. Several video croppers can be found here. When it comes to removing the watermark from your TikTok video, Kapwing is the tool you’ll want to use.
- Log in to the Kapwing website in the first place. Open the editor by clicking the New Content button.
- After you’ve downloaded your TikTok video, go to the File menu, Add Media, and then drag and drop it into the timeline.
- Go to the Elements menu on the left side of the screen and select the desired shape or emoji.
- Move the emoji over the TikTok watermark and change the size of the emoji by dragging the mouse.
- When the watermark reappears, play the movie again and add the second emoji by pressing the pause button. It’s possible to play the video again and drag the right end of the emoji on the timeline to change the duration and to ensure that the watermarks are completely covered by the movie.
- Choose Export as MP4 from the drop-down arrow next to the Export Video option and click Download to save the TikTok video to your computer.
Read More: What Is “Im Just a Baby” Tiktok?
To remove the watermark from TikTok videos, you can use Kapwing to crop them.