The Philippines National Police Academy (PNPA) is a joint venture of the Philippine National Police, the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), and the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP).
Cadets interested in joining any of the three departments must complete the PNPA programme. The PNPA unit offers a bachelor’s degree in public safety (BSPS).
It is a four-year degree programme that emphasises the aspirant’s responsibilities in promoting public safety in their community.
How to Apply Online for the PNPA?
- Online application for PNPA
- Complete the PNPA online application following the steps outlined below.
- After completing the PNPA BMI form, it must be signed by a licenced physician.
- Applicants must complete all of the online application form’s criteria.
A scanned copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, a passport-size photo, and the PNPA BMI form must be submitted in the designated section.
After submitting the application form via the Submit tab, the applicant’s email address will get a system-generated notice of examination and a QR code.
The applicant must print a copy of the application’s NOE, as well as the QR code and the NOE.
How to Register for the PNPA Online in 2021?
This webpage can be accessed using the link. Complete the registration form by quickly entering your name, mobile phone number, and other required information. After completing the registration process for your application form, log in and complete your application form.
What Are the Requirements for the PNPA Online Application in 2021?
- Aspirants who wish to apply online for admission to the PNPA must meet the following conditions.
- A Filipino citizen between the ages of 18 and 22 years may apply for the PNPA examinations.
- The applicant must have completed SHS (senior upper school) and be single with no dependents.
- Male candidates must be five feet two inches tall, while female candidates must be five feet tall and have a reasonable BMI.
- Physical, moral, and mental fitness are required of the applicant.
- There must be no visible criminal or offensive history against the candidate.
- The individual must not have been a cadet and must never have been fired from a private or public employment for cause.
How Much Does a PNPA Cadet Earn?
38366 PHP are earned by a cadet.
When Is the Deadline for the PNPA Online Application in 2022?
The deadline for submitting an online application is November 15th, 2021.
Where Is the PNPA Application Form to Be Submitted?
Apart from online submissions, applications may also be mailed to the Director, (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy, Camp General Mariano N Castaeda, 4129 Silang, Cavite 4129.
If you are interested in applying for PNPA services, please read this blog thoroughly as it contains critical information.