Kelly Osbourne is no longer known only as the daughter of Ozzy and Sharon.
She currently works in the entertainment industry as an actor, fashion designer, model, singer, and television personality.
What is Kelly Osbourne’s Net Worth?
The 37-year-old Kelly Osbourne rose to popularity after co-starring in the MTV reality show The Osbournes alongside her famous family members.
Since then, she has gained fame and is recognised as more than just Ozzy and Sharon’s daughter.
As a result of her success, she has amassed an impressive net worth of approximately $16 million.
Other Income Sources
In 2009, Kelly made her debut on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and then joined the E! network’s Fashion Police as a panel member and host.
Additionally, she has served as a judge for America’s Next Top Model, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Project Runway: Junior, and Australia’s Got Talent.
Wasn’t Kelly Osbourne in Rehab?
- In the past, Kelly has fought with alcoholism, and on October 18, 2021, she will continue to do so.
- It was reported that she had entered rehabilitation in Austin, Texas.
- A month ago, she revealed experiencing a relapse on her Instagram stories and was frank in an interview with Red Table Talk about her previous struggles with heroin and painkillers.
- According to a close source of the celebrity.
- She was profoundly affected by the incident surrounding her mother’s resignation from The Talk.
“Ozzy suffers from both Parkinson’s disease and excruciating nerve damage. Everything occurred simultaneously for Kelly, according to the source.
View this post on Instagram
Kelly Osbourne is a Woman Who is Married.
- Kelly has been in a number of relationships throughout the years, but she has never been married.
- From 2008 to 2010, while she dated Luke Worrall, she came the closest.
- At the time, they were engaged, but they broke up due to his suspected adultery.
- She has been dating Sid Wilson, the turntablist for Splitknot.
- On May 12, 2022, Kelly announced her pregnancy on Instagram by posting a photo of herself clutching an ultrasound.
- “I am aware that I have been silent for several months, so I felt I would explain why.
- She wrote, “I am ecstatic to share that I will soon become a mother.”
- “To say I am satisfied would be an understatement. I’m overjoyed!
- Kelly Osbourne is pregnant with her first child.
- Kelly Osbourne is expecting her first child.
- The daughter of legendary musician Ozzy Osbourne and his wife, Sharon.
- The former ‘Fashion Police actress is “ecstatic” to be having her first kid with her Slipknot-famous spouse, Sid Wilson.
- The expecting mother posted an Instagram photo of herself on Thursday holding a copy of the ultrasound (12.05.22).
- “I am aware that I have been rather silent during the previous few months.
- Therefore, I thought I would explain why,” the 37-year-old television personality wrote. I am pleased to announce that I will soon become a mother.
- To say I am satisfied would be an understatement. “I’m overjoyed! ”
Kelly Michelle Lee Osbourne was born in Westminster, London, England on October 27, 1984.
She is the daughter of heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne (formerly of Black Sabbath) and Sharon Osbourne.
I just saw #SPENCER starring Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana and loved it. Kristen is simply incredible. To celebrate its opening in theaters Friday, I’m giving away these sweatshirts because IYKYK. For a chance to win, RT and follow @spencer_movie. We’ll DM winners next week. pic.twitter.com/uGFiaihhz2
— Kelly! (@KellyOsbourne) November 3, 2021
A Music Executive and Television Personality.
Kelly has two half-siblings, Louis and Jessica, in addition to two biological siblings, Jack and Aimee. Robert Marcato, her unofficial brother, was adopted by the Osbournes following the death of his mother.
During her childhood, Kelly lived in numerous homes in the United States and the United Kingdom while Ozzy was on tour.
In England, she attended private schools, including Pipers Corner.
READ MORE: Sasheer Zamata Net Worth: Is She Available on Social media?
- The following year, Osbourne began appearing in “The Osbournes” (minus Aimee).
- After broadcasting 52 episodes over four seasons, the show was awarded the 2002 Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Reality Program.
- “Rolling Stone” magazine hailed Kelly as “a wickedly witty, brutally honest, pint-sized, foul-mouthed spitfire.”
- In 2002, her debut album “Shut Up” landed at number one on the “Billboard” Heatseekers chart. In 2003, Osbourne was dropped by her label, Epic Records, and in 2005, Sanctuary Records published her follow-up album, “Sleeping in the Nothing.”
- In 2004, she joined the cast of the ABC teen drama “Life as We Know It.”
- Deborah Tynan in all thirteen episodes.
- Kelly and Ali Barone, co-founders of the company, also created the rock-inspired fashion line Stiletto Killers in the same year, selling sweatshirts, t-shirts, and sweatpants that they designed.
- In 2006, she gave her voice to the animated feature “Live Freaky! Die Freaky! ” and “I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!” ”
- After serving as a Guest Judge at the Beginning of 2006
- In 2007 and 2008, Osbourne presented the reality series “Project Catwalk.”
- In 2007, she portrayed Mama Morton in a production of “Chicago” at Cambridge Theatre, and later that year, she hosted BBC Radio 1’s “The Surgery.”
- In 2009, Kelly reached the finals of “Dancing with the Stars” with partner Louis van Amstel.
- After appearing in “Hotel Babylon” and “Osbournes: Reloaded” with her family as a guest star.
- She has appeared as a guest star on “Drop Dead Diva” and “Are We There Yet?
- He acted in the 2012 film “Should’ve Been Romeo.”
READ MORE: Mary Kom Net Worth: What Challenges Did Mary Kom Face in Her Life?
Participated as a Guest Judge
Ozzy Osbourne appeared in Pharrell Williams’ music video for “In 2013, she participated in the music video for “Happy,” and in 2014 she starred as a flight attendant in “Sharknado 2.”
In 2015, she judged “Project Runway Junior” and “The Second One.”
In 2018, she starred in “Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour,” an A&E series created by her father and brother. In 2016, she judged “Australia’s Got Talent” and guest-starred on “CSI Cyber.”
In 2019, Kelly appeared as the Ladybug on “The Masked Singer,” and in 2020, she appeared on “Celebrity Ghost Stories,” “Celebrity Watch Party,” “Celebrity Call Center,” and “The Osbournes: Night of Terror,” a family ghost hunt that aired on the Travel Channel.
View this post on Instagram
- After dating between 2011 and 2014, Kelly became engaged to Matthew Mosshart in the summer of 2013.
- She was engaged to Luke Worrall from 2008 to 2010, and dated The Used’s lead vocalist Bert McCracken in 2002.
- Osbourne started dating Erik Bragg in August of 2020. In 2013, Kelly fainted and had a seizure while filming an episode of “Fashion Police.”
- “Doctors conducted numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a one-time occurrence with no conclusive results,” her spokeswoman stated afterwards.
In the previous six years, Osbourne has struggled with heroin addiction, undergoing treatment four times and spending three days in a mental institution after her mother committed her.
In August of this year, Osbourne announced on Instagram that she has been sober for two years: “When I awakened this morning, I was struck with thankfulness.
How Can I Describe How Significantly My Life Has Altered Over the Past Two Years?
“After one year, she reported losing 85 pounds. Kelly is committed to humanitarian work, and in 2010 she won £20,000 for The Prince’s Trust on “The Cube.”
In the same year, she contributed to the creation of Cyndi Lauper’s Give a Damn campaign, which raised awareness of prejudice towards the LGBT community.
View this post on Instagram
With 2012, during Hurricane Sandy, Osbourne served with the Salvation Army to aid in recovery efforts.
Nominating and Honoring
For her performance in “The Osbournes,” Kelly received TV – Choice Breakout Star, Female in 2002 and Choice TV Reality/Variety Star, Female in 2003.
In 2008, “Glamour” named her the Theatre Actress of the Year, and in 2015 and 2016, she shared Behind the Voice Actors Awards with her co-stars in “The 7D.”
Osbourne was named Best Dressed Celebrity in High Street Fashion at the 2008 LK Today High Street Fashion Awards, and he was named Style Icon at the 2013 Young Hollywood Awards.
In 2005, she was nominated for the Sony Radio Academy Awards and the MTV Video Music Brasil Awards (Best International Video for “Papa Don’t Preach”) (Rising Star Award).
She was nominated for three Top Hot Dance Single Sales Track “Billboard” Music Awards.
Top Hot Dance Airplay Track and Sales Artist for “One Word”
READ MORE: John Eastman Net Worth: How Was John Eastman’s Relationship With Linda Mccartney?
In 2014, Kelly paid $4 million for a 2,117-square-foot apartment in West Hollywood, California, which she rented out for $19,500 per month in 2017.
In 2018, she purchased a 2,340-square-foot Los Feliz property from actress Rooney Mara.
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence was listed for $3.45 million, but Osbourne submitted an offer of $3.575 million.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.